Plesm respects the privacy of visitors to our corporate website. As a technology business that relies heavily on website and social media to sustain and promote our business, we feel the need to collect certain data about you. We explain below why, what and how we collect such information, and how we use it?
Why we collect information?
The information Plesm collects helps us to:
1) Design our website and supporting 3rd party websites such as YouTube for wider use by our current and prospective customers. Another way of stating that is - we want you to visit us again and bring more visitors with you. Collecting non-personal information about you such as your geographical location, or our corporate website pages you most frequently access, helps us achieve that, without collecting your personal information such as your Name, Company, Phone Number, Email Address. For instance, if a sizeable number of our visitors are from countries where English is not the primary language for business, we will consider building our website in one or more international languages.
2) Contact customers for marketing purposes, in cases where customers have voluntarily provided us such information.
What we collect? How we collect?
Plesm collects information about you in THREE ways:
(1) Visitors to the Plesm corporate website may provide their personal information (Name, Company, Phone Number and Email) voluntarily to us, usually through the Plesm Contact page.
(2) Visitors to the Plesm corporate website either navigate away from the site to a 3rd party website such as YouTube or LinkedIn, or directly access the 3rd party website, and use ways and means within the 3rd party website to contact us. We retain information thus obtained from the 3rd party sites.
(3) Plesm analyses internet access logs for our corporate website to retrieve non-personal information such as the most visited webpage on our corporate website, or the geographical locations (e.g. city/state/country) of most visitors.
What else should you know?